Tankspedition & Logistik GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: 07404/ 9215 - 0
Fax: 07404/ 9215 - 40
1954 – Year of foundation
What began in 1954 has developed into a highly efficient, specialised company, operating on a Europe-wide scale. Continuity and customer orientation have been our focus and special interest from the very beginning. We view ourselves explicitly as a medium-sized enterprise, innovative and owner-managed; also in the third generation of its existence.
The basis for this are our customers and our staff, both of whom we are equally proud of. 1954 Foundation of the business by Thomas Fischinger. The first silo truck was purchased and used at the cement works „Rohrbach-Zementwerk“ located at Dotternhausen.