Tankspedition & Logistik GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: 07404/ 9215 - 0
Fax: 07404/ 9215 - 40
1954 Foundation of the business by Thomas Fischinger. The first silo truck was purchased and used at the cement works „Rohrbach-Zementwerk“ located at Dotternhausen
1967 After the death of the company founder, his son Ewald Fischinger took over the business and became the new General Manager. Money was invested above all in commercial transport, food and feedingstuff silo trucks.
1972 Removal to the newly built workshop including an office building at Römerstraße 2 in Böhringen. Continued growth and increase of activities based on the additional purchase of licenses and shipping agencies.
1982 New opening of the branch office Mannheim in the Rhine port to attend a wholesale customer operating in the food sector.
1985 Extension of our road tanker fleet for transporting chemical products.
1994 Purchase of the first silo and tank containers. The combined road / rail transport network is steadily built up and extended.
1995 Container chassis are stationed in Leipzig, Neuss and Singen for the purpose of extending the combined road / rail transport network.
1998 Opening of a branch office located at the container terminal in Neuss-Hafen.
2002 in August, Roger Fischinger appointed new Managing Director of the company; Ewald Fischinger remains the owner.
2004/2005 Splitting up of the company into various sections. The „Tank Truck Transport“ section is taken over by Klaus-Dieter Frommer, a long-time employee.